Why You Should Hire A Furniture Assembly Expert
If you have just purchased new furniture, it may have arrived in separate parts, left for you to put together. We are the flat pack generation, which means most of us feel we know exactly how to put pieces of furniture together. However, it is likely that you will quickly find yourself frustrated as the instructions make little sense and seem to have been written in a foreign language. Perhaps you may need a professional to perform the furniture assembly.
Naturally, it is exciting to purchase new furniture, as you start to imagine what your room will look like. But the reality of putting it all together can quickly turn that excitement into something sour. Suddenly, you require all sorts of tools you don’t have, and a lot of time you probably don’t have either. Thankfully, you can count on furniture assembly experts to come and do it for you. Whether it is something as simple like a straightforward bed frame or something complex like an integrated wardrobe, they can do it all for you.
5 Reasons to Hire a Furniture Assembly Expert
1. It is cost effective. RTA (ready to assemble) furniture are popular nowadays and shipping costs are very cheap. Hence, even if you have the added expense of hiring a professional assembler, you would still pay less than you would have a few years ago.
2. It takes just a couple of hours to be completed. Suddenly, you don’t have to take several days of vacation from work just to assemble your new living room set. The furniture assembly experts will come in and a couple of hours later, it will all be done and you are ready to enjoy your new furniture.
3. These professionals do everything in an organized manner. They are experienced in dealing with flat pack furniture, know how to read the labels, and have all the necessary tools to put it all up. This also means that they are a lot more efficient and that they don’t leave your room looking like a bombed site.
4. You are guaranteed that the work is done right and that your furniture will be completely safe. To assemble furniture, you need a lot of patience and you have to follow each step in order. The instructions should not be taken as a guideline only and no screw should be left too lose, or the entire structure could collapse. This could make your furniture very dangerous for yourself, your family, and your friends. Professional assemblers will make sure everything is properly in place for you.
5. You save yourself from the frustration, the back pain, and the pulled muscles. You just watch the furniture assembly experts work, or even leave them to it, and then enjoy the fruits of their labor. Clearly, there is no reason for you to take on this task yourself.
Ready to Get Started?
At Pro-Crate, we pledge ourselves to superior quality and excellent customer service.We partner with each of our customers to ensure that all your needs are met, allowing us a level of customization and service thats hard to beat. Just give us a call today @ (877) 461-5512 and let our team of professionals start building a trusted and lasting relationship.